Sunday, May 8, 2011

possibly a new car?

My dad has been talking about getting me a new car. It technically is not new but still who cares. I have been trying to get a job so I can buy a Nissan 350z and make payments on it but I have been unable to get hired anywhere. I have tried numerous places to no avail. I did however just get a new alternator for my car and car audio guy I work part time for is supposed to be getting new equipment soon. I will probably run 2 15s in my car along with all new component speakers for the interior. The interior speakers will be up in the 135 db range with the subwoofers hitting around the 150 db mark. For those of you who do not really know about dbs, this is really, really loud. We will be going to car shows and such aimed only towards car audio. Besides competing, it is really cool just to hang out and see all the cars and hang out with the people. The competitions are always a blast.
Going back to the new car situation, I am looking at getting a used Infinity, Acura, or possibly just a Honda Civic. They all can look good and get descent gas mileage. I also need a descent sized trunk for all the car audio that I love to do. I would really be happy with any of those vehicles or even my 350z. The 350z would need the spare tire to be removed to have the desired airspace to house subwoofers of this magnitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment